Acquire the polish of a knowledgeable, world-class executive.
According to an article in The Wall Street Journal, less than 30% of U.S. businesspersons sent abroad can be expected to succeed. The article also stated, “Training for employees prior to an overseas assignment can save companies tens of thousands of dollars, benefit the employee, and increase the company’s chances of being successful.”
A sample of the topics you will learn and put into action:
- Pre-meeting Action Plan
- Negotiating to Win
- Business Card Protocol
- Business Customs and Terminology
- Business Introductions
- Rank and Status Awareness
- Forms of Address
- World-class Handshakes
- Global Communication Styles
- Gift Giving Protocol
- Monochronic and Polychronic Cultures
- Strategic Do’s and Don’ts
|How to Succeed in the International Arena (Strategies to Broaden Your Global Awareness)
|Dine Like a Diplomat
- Cultural Competency
- Going Global: Cross-Cultural Awareness
- International Jeopardy!
- Around the World in 80 Minutes
- Country Specific Briefings Available
Training programs are customized to address your organization’s specific needs and challenges and to work within your timeframe, budget and site constraints. Also, new programs can be created to address your organization’s specific requirements.